lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] unable to launch website from bookmarks

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] unable to launch website from bookmarks
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 22:22:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jindam,
I cannot personally speak to your setup.
Still when I want to launch something from my bookmarks in lynx, I chose the v as in vavavavoom Because my links are numbered choice is set, I can find the bookmark that way, helpful if you have many, I personally have over 800 bookmarks now. I will admit that how you saved the bookmark differs from my experience as well though.
can you test out using the v command learning if the bookmark is there?
Karen