lynx-dev

From: Jude DaShiell
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 13:46:22 -0500

One of the big problems with this is web pages where the first link is
some sort of rss feed and that's what lynx saves as the title unless
you're aware and observant and clear out what lynx wants to save.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.