m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] m17n-im-config crash under zh_CN locale

From: Daiki Ueno
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] m17n-im-config crash under zh_CN locale
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 10:01:16 +0900

Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> writes:

> I couldn't reproduce that crash.  Does the crash happen only in
> zh_CN.utf8 (how about in ja_JP.UTF-8)?  Does the crash happen only for
> "Other->unicode" (how about "越南語 -> telex")?

That also happens in ja_JP.UTF-8, but not for other options than
"Other->unicode".

> After getting the file .gdb.util which is included in the
> source of m17n-lib (under "example" subdirectory),
> could you run m17n-im-config under gdb as this?
>
> (gdb) p plist
> $1 = (MPlist *) 0x8090f48
> (gdb) xplist
> ("U+")

I got:

(gdb) p plist
$1 = (MPlist *) 0x918790
(gdb) xplist
(
write_element (address@hidden, address@hidden,
    address@hidden) at plist.c:620
620           int from = 0, to = mtext_nchars (this_mt);
The program being debugged was signaled while in a function called from GDB.
GDB remains in the frame where the signal was received.
To change this behavior use "set unwindonsignal on".
Evaluation of the expression containing the function
(mdebug_dump_plist) will be abandoned.
When the function is done executing, GDB will silently stop.
(gdb)

Regards,
--
Daiki Ueno