m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] Removing shortcuts bound to * ] # from hi-itrans.mim

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] Removing shortcuts bound to * ] # from hi-itrans.mim
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 23:06:56 +0900

Hi, I'm very sorry for the late responce.

In article <address@hidden>, विश्वासो वासुकेयः (Vishvas Vasuki)
<address@hidden> writes:

> Fixing an error which caused: jja to yeild jjअ rather than ज्ज.
[...]

I've just committed your changes with this changelog.

2012-12-22  Vishvas Vasuki  <address@hidden>

        * MIM/hi-itrans.mim (map:consonant): Add mappings "nx", "gH", jH",
        "DH", and "bH", delete "ggg", "jjj", "DDD", "bbb".
        (map:independent): Remove mapping "#", "*", and "]" which must be
        used for inputting the corresponding symbols.

And also thank you for the icon images which I committed too.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden