m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] kn-itrans improvements.

From: Vish vas Vasuki
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] kn-itrans improvements.
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 21:09:36 -0700

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 1:45 AM, Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> wrote:
> > address@hidden> wrote:
> >
>>> At long last, carrying over improvements from hi-intrans to kn-itrans.mim.
>>>
>>> We can now write ಶಂಕರ by simply typing shankara.

Sorry for the late response on this matter.  I'm now working
on merging m17n-db and m17n-contrib and shifting to a git
repository.  So, I'd like to add your work after the
merging.
sounds good.

By the way, could you please give me a patch to the current
CVS repository with proper ChangeLog entries?

Patch attached. [Used cvs diff -uN kn-itrans.mim >kn-itrans.mim.patch]

Changelog: carrying over improvements from hi-intrans to kn-itrans.mim.
We can now write ಶಂಕರ by simply typing shankara.
This includes the following maps:
nk->ಂಕ್, nkh->ಂಖ್, ng->ಂಗ್, ngh->ಂಘ್
nch->ಂಚ್, nCh->ಂಛ್, nc->ಂಚ್, nC->ಂಛ್, nchh->ಂಛ್,
nj->ಂಜ್, njh->ಂಝ್, nT->ಂಟ್, nTh->ಂಠ್, nD->ಂಡ್, nDh->ಂಢ್
c->ಚ್, C->ಛ್, z->ಶ್, S->ಷ್, jn->ಜ್ಞ್, R->ಋ