m17n-list

[m17n-list] Help needed to modify mim file

From: Fahim Khan
Subject: [m17n-list] Help needed to modify mim file
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 15:29:21 +0530

Hi,

I am new to the mailing list. I am actuallly trying to modify the existing hindi language mapping. I am changing the mim file. I can modify the mapping but I don't know how to change the sequence in case of multikey word like if I type "अ"+"र्"+"ज", I got the proper word. However the sequence is not proper. I want it to be like "अ"+"ज"+"र्" to get the same word.

I have one more question about defining a variable. I can assign a value to a varibale and can insert it after anykey word I want but I do not know how to clear/unset that variable once it is used.

I tried to follow the documentation and existing mim file but I don't get any clear explanation. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Fahim