m17n-list

For Arch linux users: a fork of m17n-db

From: Vishvas Vasuki
Subject: For Arch linux users: a fork of m17n-db
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 20:20:58 +0530

namaste!

I've created a fork of m17n-db package for the convenience of Indic users such as myself and my colleagues (who are arch linux/ manjaro users). This fork contains many changes which were not merged into m17n-db over the years/ months (https://i.imgur.com/b7uIHUA.png ). We hope that this will help faster development, deployment and more convenience to us.

Package location:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/m17n-db-indic/

Contributions welcome via pull requests at:

Vishvas /विश्वासः