m17n-list

Re: visarga symbol in telugu inscript table

From: bru red
Subject: Re: visarga symbol in telugu inscript table
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 15:52:34 +0530

16.10.2022, 16:08, "Mike FABIAN" <mfabian@redhat.com>:

bru red <itt788@yandex.com> さんはかきました:

[ ... ]

 sign. So it is not possible to input this sign
 with scim.

scim is something different.

The te-inscript2.mim of m17n-db already has what you want, see:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/m17n/m17n-db.git/tree/MIM/te-inscript2.mim#n140

  ("_" "ః")
  ("-" "-")
  ("_" "ః")

Seems to be a bug that the ("_" "ః") is there twice ...

--
Mike FABIAN <mfabian@redhat.com>
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。

Actually I'm even intending to make my own maps for telugu and devanagari since the official ones has lots of issues.

Anyway, ibus daemon has plenty of issues, would you like to hear about it? I also discovered that it does not like inkscape. The input system becomes non-responsive sometimes and fire the cpu to 100%.