mailman

Re: Someone claiming to be one of you requested help accessing Cogitatio

From: Eros Tamas
Subject: Re: Someone claiming to be one of you requested help accessing Cogitatio-mkk admin login
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 20:52:20 +0200 (CEST)

Dear nongnu.org Administrators,

As I wrote before, I'm the list administrator of the Cogitatio-mkk list (beside
fenwick@freemail.hu, but he can no longer access his mailbox), and I (we) have
trouble accessing the administrative interface of the list. I got an
"Authorization failed." message, despite being owner, admin of list
("Cogitatio-mkk list run by fenwick at freemail.hu, izomtom at freemail.hu").
Please help me solve the problem!

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,