make-w32

how to use "make" to build such project as lemur etc. on winxp.

From: tianweixin
Subject: how to use "make" to build such project as lemur etc. on winxp.
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 11:26:02 +0800

Dear all,

I often need to build on winxp some projects developed on linux.Usually along with the srcs are some direction files like makefile.in,install,makefile.app.in,install-sh etc.I'm a novice to the "make".and know no much more than going to the top directory of the codes and run make,make install and such.can anyone tell me:
Is "make" able to build any c,c++ code in winxp?
why some codes cannot be built although have writen correct makefile?

thanks very much!

T.Wtsing.

MSN上小游戏,工作休闲两不误! 马上就开始玩!