maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Handling patches + announcement

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Handling patches + announcement
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 10:52:45 +0200

* David MENTRE <address@hidden> [2009-09-07 10:27:00]:

> 2009/9/7 Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden>:
> > I think yes, we should.
>
> I'm waiting for a second positive feedback and I'll launch the invitations.

I think we should have a beta-test first, too. Also, I just noticed the
TODO-list item "limit the size of the bounding box" has not been
addressed. We should definitely fix this before the public announcement,
I'm sure you understand why.

I don't have the bandwidth to do this today though. I'll try to have a
look tomorrow if no one has in the meantime.

- Maxime
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''