maposmatic-dev

[Maposmatic-dev] Call for translations update

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Call for translations update
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:55:44 +0200

Hello,

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:52:33 +0200
Maxime Petazzoni <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've applied, pushed and deployed the recent batch of patches (to the
> exception of "Allow custom naming of maps by administrative boundary")
> on http://dev.maposmatic.org.

Following these improvements, the translations have to be updated.

Since we're going to present MapOSMatic at the State of the Map (July
10th, 11th), it would be great if we had up-to-date translations at
that time.

So, translators, send your patches ! :-)

Thanks !

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni                         http://thomas.enix.org