maposmatic-dev

[Maposmatic-dev] Error while launching a new job: Django 1.3 issue?

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Error while launching a new job: Django 1.3 issue?
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:38:24 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying maposmatic on Ubuntu Oneiric 11.10, using Django 1.3.

Just after launching a new job, I had following traceback:
http://dpaste.com/665916/

However, the job is correctly launched in the background and once the
rendering is done the web page for a rendered map is correctly
displayed.

I'm not the Django expert: any idea of what could go wrong?

Best regards,
david