maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Question on SMTP parameters of daemon

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Question on SMTP parameters of daemon
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 21:41:02 +0200

2012/4/27 David MENTRE <address@hidden>:
> What is configuration parameter for the list of recipient email
> addresses? I see no such DAEMON_ERRORS_ parameter. Is it the ADMINS
> parameter at the beginning of the file? How is the list configured?

Hmmm, I should have looked at the code earlier. :-)

In scripts/render.py:
"""
            msg = EXCEPTION_EMAIL_TEMPLATE % \
                    { 'from': DAEMON_ERRORS_EMAIL_FROM,
                      'replyto': DAEMON_ERRORS_EMAIL_REPLY_TO,
                      'to': ', '.join(['%s <%s>' % admin for admin in ADMINS]),
"""

So ADMINS is used for the email destination. It is a list of couples
(name, email).

The comments in the template should be updated though. ;-)

Best regards,
d.