maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Effective switch to OdBL license

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Effective switch to OdBL license
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 05:43:07 -0700

* Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden> [2012-09-13 15:16:56]:

> Le Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:13:11 +0200,
> David MENTRE <address@hidden> a écrit :
>
> > The switch to OdBL is now in effect:
> > http://blog.osmfoundation.org/2012/09/11/change-to-odbl-imminent/
> >
> > The above blog post has a pointer for data consumers:
> >
> > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/ODbL/License_Transition/Guidance_To_Data_Consumers
>
> Maxime, would you have some time to install Postgresql+Postgis on a new
> server that has a SSD, and do the new full import there?

Yes, I could do that next week I think. This week I'm traveling
unfortunately and don't have much time.

As I said in a previous email, our current database is f*cked beyond
repair anyway it seems :/

Anyone has a few minutes to put together a blog post on the problem?
I'll olso stop the pipeline so jobs queue up instead of failing.

/Max
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''