maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Database import

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Database import
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 18:20:33 -0700

* Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden> [2012-10-05 14:48:43]:

> Oh, ok, discard my earlier e-mail then. I know understand that the
> import on that fast machine was temporary, and you're moving the
> ready-to-use database back to gis2.maposmatic.org.

That's correct.

> Note that Laurent Guerby is still proposing us a machine that has a
> SSD. Just tell me if you're ready to use it, and if it's the case, I'll
> ask Laurent to add our credentials to it.

Ok. Well I'm currently moving the data to gcc20. Whenever we can have
access to this new machine, I can move the database to it. Hopefully
it's close-by so the transfer of 250+ GB would not take too long.

> Also, I think we should cleanup our mess on previous machines (gcc10 I
> guess) so that I can tell Laurent to remove us from the root people on
> this machine. I'd like to leave things clean behind us.

Sure thing, will do soon.

/Max
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''