maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Git repository access (was: Transifex language layo

From: Guttorm Flatabø
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Git repository access (was: Transifex language layout configuration)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:06:12 +0100

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:00 AM, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
Until now, the agreed process was to submit patches to dev@ for review
and then ask Maxime to integrate them. But I see that people like
Maxime or you a pushing changes without any review or even telling
about the changes. :-(

Anyway, that might bring more agility to the developments. We will see.

Indeed, in my mind it would be silly to wait for review before mergin, f. ex. translation changes from Transifex. As long as changes don't go live automatically I don't see the point in having absolutely everything going through review on the mailing list before being merged.

Hakan's addition to the team is a very welcome development in my view.

--
Guttorm