maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] MapOSMatic i18n workflow?

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] MapOSMatic i18n workflow?
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 10:30:19 -0800

* David MENTRE <address@hidden> [2013-11-06 17:34:41]:

> 2013/11/6 Hakan Tandoğan <address@hidden>:
> >
> > I don't have any easy stats handy but I remember setting a tag before
> > starting the automated work. You could use [1] and [2] to compare.

I think we definitely saw an increase in speed and much, much easier
coordination with translation contributors, after switching to
Transifex. At least, as a maintainer, that's my perception.

About the frequency of push to dev.maposmatic.org and
www.maposmatic.org, that's pretty much whenever I feel like it / when I
know some meaningful progress in i18n or changes have been made.

You can check the git tags deploy-.... to see when master was merged to
stable and deployed on www.maposmatic.org.

Thanks to you all again for your work on MapOSMatic and keeping the
project moving forward.

/Max
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''