maposmatic-dev

Re: [Maposmatic-dev] [task #12003] Add openstreetmap.de stylesheet to Ma

From: Sven Geggus
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] [task #12003] Add openstreetmap.de stylesheet to MapOSMatic
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 17:20:16 +0200

Hartmut Holzgraefe schrieb am Samstag, den 21. Mai um 12:47 Uhr:

> * "ele" needs an explicit cast to "float", stylesheet can be changed with
>
>     sed -ie "s/ele,'FM9999D99'/ele::float,'FM9999D99'/g" osm-de.xml

This is because our database uses a float format ele column.

This said, the current style is more or less obsolete, as I am working on a
successor based on current openstreetmap-carto. Don't hold your breath
though, as this is a one man show :)

Regards

Sven

--
"A strategy for rewarding artists that regulates 'copies' makes as much sense
in the digital age as a strategy for controlling greenhouse gases that