maposmatic-dev

[Maposmatic-dev] [bug #48781] Add style information about the map to the

From: anonymous
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] [bug #48781] Add style information about the map to the overview list
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 16:59:16 +0000 (UTC)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: 2012.04

Details:

MapOSMatic allows different styles for the rendering of the map:
- one pager
- multi pages

The one-page styles is great for huge map to display. The multi page style
helps to create maps which you can take with you as city guide.

Whn searching for maps it requires checking the preview each time to see
whether the style is the one I would like to have.

So my proposal it to add some style information in the list of maps for a
city. E.g.:
- A4, landscape, street directory, total 46 pages
- one sides, 1280mm x 860mm, street directory

It would be even much better if this data could be used for searching &
selecting a map.
I assume that it is already stored to re-render a map.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?48781>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/