masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Translation into English of the application document

From: Jesus M Gonzalez-Barahona
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Translation into English of the application document
Date: 18 Nov 2003 01:05:39 +0100

Hi,

As some of you already know, this idea about designing a master program
on libre software took momentum when the regional government of Madrid
asked for proposals for designing master programas within the Bolonia
framework. Indeed, the first version of the design was the one we
included in our proposal. Therefore, maybe it is interesting for you to
have a look at the partial and still draft translation into english that
we have produced of it (attached).

I'm planning to use it as a template for including the most recent
decissions on the program, which change some of the ideas we had at the
time of the proposal, and which are of course open for discussion.

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----