masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Commitment of ENSEIRB to the master

From: Francois PELLEGRINI
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Commitment of ENSEIRB to the master
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 09:00:56 +0100

Hello all,

I have been very silent these months.

As I told some of you, it is because
I am currently no longer at the ENSEIRB
(I have a temporary position as a full-time
researcher at INRIA, which will end next
July), and I am still kept quite busy by
the swpat issue.

However, I take advantage of this e-mail to
restate the strong commitment of ENSEIRB in
the process of making this European Master
on Libre Software. Starting from next
September, I shall be able to give courses in
it, according to the schedule that will be
defined. Mostly in software engineering, of
course, as it is my main topic, but other
topics can be considered as well.

I plan to start taking some time to finalize
the participation of the ENSEIRB to the master
from February 2004, if it is not too late. Else,
I will try to get some time anyway. Please tell
me what to do.

Best hopes for the Brussels conference, which I
could not attend.

By the way: we are organizing next year's LSM
in Bordeaux again, from 6 to 10 July, 2004.
Maybe it could be a good place to set up a
meeting for the last stages of preparation...

Best regards,

                        f.p.