masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Back to bussiness

From: Jesus M Gonzalez-Barahona
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Back to bussiness
Date: 22 Jan 2004 00:46:27 +0100

Hi all,

I guess we should consider retaking the discussion about the master on
libre software. After the presentations in December, I got the
impression that we had a chance to give a try to the idea the next
academic year, but we should move on quickly. To begin with, I guess we
should have a meeting in February, with representants of all the
Universities interested in making it real, to decide whether we try to
start in 2004-2005, and under which conditions.

I propose having that meeting in Madrid, as a one-day session (so that
people can fly here and back during the same day, if anybody prefers),
during the second or third week of February. But of course, I'm open to
other proposals.

Comments? Who could be interested in coming?

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----