masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] February Meeting

From: Jesus M.
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] February Meeting
Date: 09 Feb 2004 01:33:11 +0100

I'm sorry about that: I thought it was implied that I could any day that
week. Anyway, my data is in the form right now.

Looking at the data we have now, I guess the best day is 25 (everybody
but Joaquin can come), followed by 27 (everybody but Jean-Michelle and
Janis. So, I propose to meet on 25th February (I just hope Joaquin is in
Madrid that day and can join us at least some time).

To make travel arrangements simpler, I suggest meeting at about 10:30
(or 11:00 if there are many late arrivals that morning), and finishing
at about 17:00 or 18:00 (also depending on flight plans). The meeting
will be held at Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, which is reachable by metro
from the Madrid Airport. More details will be given later.

If we see no objections in the list, we can make these data firm by Wed.
morning. I'll send a more detailed agenda later.

Saludos,

        Jesus.