masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Tentative agenda for Wednesday

From: Jesus M.
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Tentative agenda for Wednesday
Date: 23 Feb 2004 18:07:00 +0100

Hi all,

Sorry for not sending this before, but we are having serious problems
with the data network at my Uni since Friday. Hopefully, they are over
now. So, find below my proposed agenda for the meeting.

The meeting will be hel at room 103, building ("edificio") Departamental
2, campus of Mostoles of the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Gregorio
already sent information on how to reach the campus).

My room is the 109, in the same building, and if you want my mobile
phone, just let me know.

Tentative agenda

10:15-10:45 Get together at the cafeteria (the big one, in the low part
of the campus, not the one in the Library building)

11:00-13:30 Morning session
  - Presentation of the work currently done
  - Academic details
  - Implemntation scenarios
  - Parners and collaborating institutions and persons
  - Aspects still open (missing specialities, etc.)

13:45-15:15 Lunch (al together, hopefully following on with the
discussions)

15:30-17:30 Afternnon session
  - Management and quality structure
  - Budgetary issues
  - Funding opportunities
  - Decissions to be taken and tentative schedule fo the following
months.

After 17:30 those not leaving that evening can followup some discussion.

The agenda is set up knwoing that some of you arrive in Madrid at 9:30
or later: hopefully all of us would have time to stay in Mostoles by
11:00. However, if you are in Madrid before, please come to the
cafeteria (even before 10:00, but in that case, warn me). We can start
discussions, and over all, start to know each other.

If you want, prepare a *small* presentation of your institution. Be
prepared to do it in less than five minutes. If you plan to use slides,
please send me a PDF (no more than 3 slides, please) before the meeting,
if possible. If you want to bring booklets or other info about your
institution, please do. If you have it in electronic format, send it to
me, and I'll put it somewhere for download.

This is all for now. Please, comments, etc. are welcome.

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----