masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Information needed for Erasmus CD application

From: Janis Gailis
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Information needed for Erasmus CD application
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:48:41 +0100

Hi everybody!

For you who attended today's meeting, thank you for interesting
meeting today, and as promised, we specify the information we
need for the Erasmus CD application.

For you who not attended meeting in Madrid, it is still not too
late to be included in the Erasmus CD application. Please provide
the information specified and keep attention on the messages from
Masterlibre-list during the rest of this week.

The deadline for providing the necessary information is Friday
27th of February 2004 11:00 AM (EMT).

The information we need at first place is:

1) the form at page 7 (or 8 depending on font size)
in the Application Form point
"Participating institution No 2" in Section 1,
that you find here:

http://www3.socleoyouth.be/static/en/erasmus/appl_forms.htm
look for "NEW Curriculum Development Projects (PROG/MOD) - Deadline 1 March
2004" (I think it is only a MS Word documents there, but they can be opened
in OpenOffice.org too).

2) Name, title and short resume (5-10 lines) for all of the
persons who are intented to contribute to the project.

When you have provided this information, please follow the further
information on the list.

Best regards
Janis