masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Duplicate files?

From: Manuel Carro
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Duplicate files?
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:24:44 +0100

    Hi.  I am about to update some of the subject descriptions (still
not sure which of them - if you have any advice, please tell me).  I
saw time ago that there are duplications: there is a directory
masterlibre/masterlibre, where the second level duplicates all of the
first level (except for itself).  What is the reason?  It may be due
to an error committing the files, but the files appear to be in sync.
I guess that the ones to update are these at the toplevel (i.e.,
directly under masterlibre/academic-plan/core-subjects).  Please tell
me otherwise.

        MCL
E lengeege weth e smell nember ef vewels cen remeen quete expresseve.