masterlibre-list

RE: [Masterlibre-list] CD proposal: Summary of the project

From: Prof. Giancarlo Succi
Subject: RE: [Masterlibre-list] CD proposal: Summary of the project
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:08:39 +0100

It is a class of dogs, which includes the Mastiff, for instance. Typical very loyal, hardworking, cool tempered dogs. Good with children and making a good guard against undesired visitors … Probably, exactly what we want from an Open Source system J

I attach a picture of a puppy Neapolitan Mastiff…

Have fun!

Cheers,

Giancarlo