masterlibre-list

RE: [Masterlibre-list] CD: Subsection on objectives

From: Jesus M.
Subject: RE: [Masterlibre-list] CD: Subsection on objectives
Date: 01 Mar 2004 12:03:39 +0100

On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 09:29, David Megias Jimenez wrote:

>    Hi,
>
>    Just two comments on the proposal Jesus has sent us:
>
>    - In the phrase "with external external users", the
> word "external" is repeated.
>
>    - In the phrase "for implementing alone the proposed approach",
> I think the right word order is "for implementing the proposed
> approach alone".

Thanks. Janis, please, commit those changes.

>    By the way, what would "Molos" exactly mean? I guess it stands
> for "[M]aster [O]n [L]ibre and [O]pen source [S]oftware", right?

;-)

I guess it doesn't matter at all, it is just a name which happens to be
more or less similar to the initials of the title of the master program
(if we all agree, of course).

>    Finally, perhaps we could introduce the idea that several
> implementation scenarios may exist for this master, for example, a
> full distance learning implementation or a full in-place
> implmentation, depending on the particular interests of the
> participating institutions.

I'm not sure that is a good idea for this proposal, since it seems that
we are tailored to propose *one* master (or one implementation). But I
can look at that later.

Saludos, and thanks for your comments,

        Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----