masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Re: Erasmus CD: Proposal succesfully sent (Steps afte

From: Jesus M.
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Re: Erasmus CD: Proposal succesfully sent (Steps afterward)
Date: 05 Mar 2004 23:38:52 +0100

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 21:29, Joaquin Seoane wrote:
> After this big effort I would suggest two small steps:
>
> 1) Place all collaborating people in the masterlibre-list, unless anybody
>    do not want.

I guess most of you already are in the list, Those who are not, plese,
go to https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=masterlibre and subscribe
yourself.

> 2) Place all final documents (CD Application, Madrid Communitiy results
>    somewhere (in the download area) unless some confidentiality is
>    needed. If so, the interim documents in the task 3099: EU
>    Application (Socrates Erasmus CD, PROG)  must be deleted.

I guess the whole application could be online, except for maybe the
tels, email addresses and other personal or confidential info in the
first pages, and maybe the details of the budget. Maybe Janis, when he
has some time, could generate a new PDF w/o that info, and we could
delete everything from the task and put that PDF in the download area.

Can you, Janis? Everybody agrees?

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----