masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus call for proposals open

From: Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus call for proposals open
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:43:18 +0200

Hi all,

Finally, Erasmus Mundus has published its calls for 2004/05 and 2005/06.
There is a specific call for European masters, with a deadline of May
31st for proposals for 2004/05. Please, have a look at it. We should
decide whether we stick to the plans of starting the master on February
2005, and in any case to explore whether we submit a proposal to the
call for 2004/05 or 2005/06.

See info about the call in

http://europa.eu.int/comm/education/programmes/mundus/index_en.html

http://europa.eu.int/comm/education/programmes/mundus/call_en.html

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----