masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus

From: Cornelia Boldyreff
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:05:07 +0000 (GMT)

David,
we're hoping to run an Open Source Computing MSc here in September 2005,
so we would definitely be interested in submitting a proposal to the
Erasmus Mundus programme to implement a European Master Programme in free
software.
We'd be able to attend a meeting in January to discuss this; and work on
the proposal.
Cornelia

Cornelia Boldyreff, Ph.D., FBCS
Professor of Software Engineering
Faculty of Applied Computing Sciences (MHAC MC3119)
University of Lincoln
Brayford Pool
Lincoln LN6 7TS
www: http://hemswell.lincoln.ac.uk/~cboldyreff/