masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus

From: Renzo Davoli
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:59:58 +0100

I should be able to attend the meeting.

On January 22nd I will be in Lisbona for an organizing meeting for
ITiCSE 05. (JFYI ITiCSE 06 will be held in Bologna).

I am trying to rearrange the flights to have a stop in Barcelona.

Are you plannining the meetings @ UOC?
I came to UOC for a conference long time ago (I think it was Hypertext
90) and it seems to me that UOC is far away from the airport and the
Downtown.

Let me (us) know more about the logistics.

ciao
        renzo

(director of the master in free and open source software technology
@ University of Bologna).