masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Updates on the web pages

From: Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Updates on the web pages
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 01:02:18 +0100

Hi all,

I've updated the web pages for MoLOS, http://www.nongnu.org/masterlibre/
(in fact, I've uploaded the new version to the cvs, I guess they will be
updated in the website after some delay).

I hope you find the changes convenient. Please, comment on them and
remember that anybody with access to the cvs can update the contents (if
you want to have access to the cvs just ask).

In particular, I've included references to part of the materials
produced in the first stage of this MoLOS project and a brief history of
the project. In the links page I've included references to the wiki for
the Barcelona meeting, and to some postgraduate studies on libre
software of which I'm aware (in fact, only those which I had handy,
please send me the url of any other one that I have missed, and sorry
about that).

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----