masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Attending the meeting on January 20th in Barcelona

From: Anne Østergaard
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Attending the meeting on January 20th in Barcelona
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:12:46 +0100

Hi

I wish you all a happy new year, 2005.

I am trying to find out if we can send one or two persons from Denmark
to the meeting in Barcelona on January 20th as observers.

So far I will be attending myself.
I am interested in the legal part of the education.

Could someone please mail me the link to the joint application from the
12 universities to the Erasmus Mundi program- the one with the names and
biographies?

Greetings

Anne

Anne Østergaard