masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] My notes about the meeting

From: Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] My notes about the meeting
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 00:35:21 +0100

Hi all,

I wish all of you that did travel to Barcelona did have nice travels
back. For all of you who attended, and those who couldn't, I've put on
the wiki my notes:
http://barba.dat.escet.urjc.es:9080/masterMeeting/InformalMinutes

They have not being edited, and for sure include errors, things not
correct, and there are many missing issues. Please, complete them as you
may wish, so that we can get an accurate snapshot of what happened.

In addition, those who used slides, you can send them to me, and I'll
upload them to the site.

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----