masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] My notes about the meeting (fwd)

From: Cornelia Boldyreff
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] My notes about the meeting (fwd)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:49:31 +0000 (GMT)

Jesus,
I have spoken to Paul Adams about setting up a workgroup for Masterlibre,
and there is no problem with this. He has agreed to prepare an email
inviting people to sign up and explaining the CWE briefly which I will
post shortly.
Cornelia
---
Cornelia Boldyreff, Ph.D., FBCS
Professor of Software Engineering
Faculty of Applied Computing Sciences (MHAC MC3119)
University of Lincoln
Brayford Pool
Lincoln LN6 7TS
www: http://hemswell.lincoln.ac.uk/~cboldyreff/