masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Summer School

From: mperez
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Summer School
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:45:35 +0100

El vie, 28-01-2005 a las 20:56 +0100, Mathias Klang escribió:
> Hi,
> The course is looking good & thank you for inviting me. I am looking
> forward to meeting you all. When do we get confirmation that the
> university have agreed to hold the course?
>
> Mathias

> [...]

  They have said us they'll ask to our proposal at the end of February.
We hope (and we think) it will be accepted, but we have to wait 3 or 4
weeks to be sure.

  Miguel.

--
Patents against Europe.       |  No al canon por el préstamo
Europe against Patents.       |  de libros.

   NO to software patents     |  http://www.maratondeloscuentos.org/
   http://swpat.ffii.org      |