masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Invitation to MoLOS Meeting in connection with pr

From: Anne Østergaard
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Invitation to MoLOS Meeting in connection with presentation of the project at GUADEC 6 in Stuttgart
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:23:47 +0200

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 22:07 +0200, Anne Østergaard wrote:

Please tell me if this is enough?  Do I have to add something and/or
mail the invitation to each of you personally?

I remember hearing from some members about also wanting to be on the
panel:

This is what I recall.

On day 3, Tuesday 31st the program says:

Masters Education at European Universities

For the program please put in Cornelia Boldyreff as a speaker.

The MoLOS Project:

Cornelia Boldyreff <address@hidden> will present the
joint project.

In the panel we will at least have the following persons:

 Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona <address@hidden>

 David Megías <address@hidden>

Francois PELLEGRINI
<address@hidden>

who will be talking about the status at there home universities.

Mediator of the panel:

 Anne Østergaard <address@hidden>

The project is planned to be a global possibility and we have a member
from Japan in our project group.

The project will have special interest to the Spanish speaking countries
in the world because the curriculum exists in Spanish.

Please tell me if you also want to be on the panel and give a briefing
from your university and answer questions at GUADEC 6.

In that case I will urgently need a short bio and a photo of printing
quailty.

Best regards

Anne

--