masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Proposed agenda for the MoLOS meeting in Stut

From: janis . gailis
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Proposed agenda for the MoLOS meeting in Stuttgart
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 16:14:00 +0200 (CEST)

I'm planning to go to Genova, but probably I can't stay for the whole
conference. A question to you, Jesus. Is it possible to attend only the
"OSS in Education" workshop? In that case, how to register? If you are not
the right person to answer this question, could you please tell me who
could.

Knut Staring from University in Oslo will probably attend, too. He is
interested to participate in the curriculum development process and has
experience from two open source related courses they have been given for
several semesters. UiO and Agder University College are planning to give a
joint course next semester with participants from Vietnam, India and
Norway. Maybe a step to the Erasmus Mundus direction? Could be interesting
to hear your (all Molos interested) opinions about that.

It would be useful to look at the minutes from Stuttgart to know about the
overall status of Molos. What is the future direction, any concrete plans
etc.

Regards
Janis Gailis
Assistant Professor
Agder University College
Service Box 422
N-4604 Kristiansand
Norway
Phone. nr. (office) +47 38 14 15 62
Cell (gprs) +47 97 50 69 46
--
http://www.hia.no/english/
http://home.hia.no/~janisg/
> On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 01:04 +0200, Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Anyone who could attend, could summarize how it was?
>
> I will try to get the time next week to write the minutes from our
meeting and from the presentations and the round table.

> We did not set a time for the next meeting in Genova as it is important
that those who can attend has a say here.

> Who plans to go to Genova?
>
> Best regards
>
> Anne
>

>> Saludos,
>>
>>      Jesus.
>>
>> On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 19:18 +0200, Anne Østergaard wrote:
>> > Next meeting
>> >
>> > during www.guadec.org:
>> >
>> > Proposed agenda for the MoLOS meeting in Stuttgart on Monday
afternoon May 30th 2005

>> > Time:   13.00 - 15.00 (or longer:)
>> >
>> > Place:  Haus der Wirtschaft (in the main Conference Building)
>> >
>> > We can not be sure of having Internet access in the meeting room.
>> >
>> > 1. Short presentation of the attendants
>> >
>> > 2. Preparing of the presentations and panel debate for Tuesday 31st
of May.

>> > 3. News from the countries about the advancement of The MoLOS (Master
>> on
>> > Libre and Open Source Software) project
>> >
>> > 4. Update on the organisation of the curriculum development: relevant
dates, proposed schedule, web infrastructure, participants (will
>> include
>> > general discussion)- Who will take this item?
>> >
>> > 5. Current experiences in high education related to libre software
(short presentations by institutions which are already offering
programmes or subjects on libre software).

>> > Please add your name and institution if you are attending GUADEC 6
meeting on Monday and /or Tuesday:

>> >      * Cornelia Boldyreff, UK
>> >
>> >      * David Megias, ES
>> >
>> >      * Francois Pellegrini, FR
>> >
>> >      * Anne Østergaard, DK
>> >

>> > 6. Next events where many participants will be able to meet: Genova,
Bologna, Summer School at Castellon (Spain)....Please add more
information.