masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Future meetings

From: David Megias
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Future meetings
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:24:39 +0200

Hi everyone,

On the afternoon the day before is imho better since it's more likely
that people will be around (since that's when the main conference is
and those arriving for the open educational conference will probably
turn up a day early anyway).

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the conference in Genova since I have another conference in Florida. However, my colleague Jordi Serra will attend the conference and the Open Educational Symposium, but I think he has arranged the trip to leave when the same day that the Symposium finishes, so it will be better if the MoLOS meeting can take place the day before.

As the GUADEC conference is taken into account, I think I'll wait for Anne and François comments and then I'll add my own ones ;). I think there is not too much to say, since we were the only three members of the MoLOS group in Stuttgart.

Cheers,

   David

   David Megias, PhD

   Estudis d'Informatica i Multimedia