masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Libre Software Meeting - Dijon, July, 5th to Jul

From: David Megias
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Libre Software Meeting - Dijon, July, 5th to July, 9th
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:52:16 +0200

Hi Eric and all,

Thank you very much for your invitation to Dijon and for your dissemination talks about the MoLOS project. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend to the meeting, since I am a participant in the Summer School on Libre Software in Castellon in the same week and I have a journey to the US for another conference.

Anyway, I hope the meeting is successful and that I'll be able to come in some future edition.

Best regards,

   David

   David Megias, PhD

   Estudis d'Informatica i Multimedia