masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Call for papers for GUADEC in Spain in June 2006

From: Anne Østergaard
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Call for papers for GUADEC in Spain in June 2006
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:15:23 +0100

tor, 23 03 2006 kl. 16:59 +0000, skrev Martin Michlmayr:
> * David Megias <address@hidden> [2006-03-23 17:57]:
> > We're currently offering our version of the Master programme which
> > has been recently adapted to the EHES. Our Master programme is now
> > officially recognised by the Spanish Ministry of Education and
>
> Is this the distance-learning course you mentioned before?

Hi Martin

I heard your presentation at FOSDEM on quality assurance for software
etc.

Would you mind sharing it with this list and me. I found it very
interesting.

I was the one who mentioned that you could find a lot of inspiration in
the foodstuffs legislation. USA and New Zealand has _very_ detailed
rules for imported products specifically on meat and meet products:
quality assurance and hygene specifications.

I think quality assurance is part of the program I saw mentioned on the
Spanish website.

Thank you.

Anne