masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] The 3rd International GPLv3 Conference: Takes place i

From: Anne Østergaard
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] The 3rd International GPLv3 Conference: Takes place in CCCB, Barcelona, Spain, June 22nd & 23rd
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 14:27:44 +0200

Hello

Yesterday I mailed this to the GNOME Foundation Members.

You might not have seen this new information.

As GPL is very important to this project I take the liberty to send it
on to this list.

Kind regards

Anne
-----

The 3rd International GPLv3 Conference: Takes place in CCCB, Barcelona,
Spain, June 22nd & 23rd!

The venue has now been confirmed as Aula 1, Centre de Cultura
Contemporanea (CCCB).www.cccb.org/

Important information especially to those of you who are going to this
years GUADEC and have not yet brought your traveling ticket and to all
of you living near by.

Just before GUADEC starts there is this very important conference taking
place in Barcelona:

The 3rd International GPLv3 Conference: CCCB, Barcelona, Spain, June
22nd & 23rd http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3/europe-gplv3-conference

It is very important to all GNOME and other developers of Free- and Open
Source Software to follow closely and participate in the discussions on
how we would like the final version of GPLv3 to be.

This is not a matter for lawyers only but a vital question for everyone
who has an interest in software freedom and how you make it possible to
share and build upon the ideas of each other in order to get a more
free, fair, ethic, and democratic international society.

It is also vital for creating the best possible legal as well as
technical environment and conditions for future innovation.

Best regards

Anne