masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] [Fwd: master open source]

From: Anne Østergaard
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] [Fwd: master open source]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:49:13 +0100

Can anyone on this list give me an idea how to best respond to this
question?

The question is very broard:

A list of all masters already existing today world wide?

I think no one has a complete overview.

Any French writing person who would like to take this one on as I think
it is a serious question. (I only understand and speak some French, I
have difficulties writing it.)

I was wondering if this could be a spam mail? I never use this e-mail
address except for private mails.

I did not find any info on Google on the sender.

Thanks

Anne