masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] [Fwd: master open source]

From: Dr E. Cousin
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] [Fwd: master open source]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:13:27 +0100

Hi Anne,

Whaoo, a bit of trafic on this list ;->
Let me try to answer....

Anne Østergaard a écrit :
> Can anyone on this list give me an idea how to best respond to this
> question?
>
> The question is very broard:
>
> A list of all masters already existing today world wide?

I don't have this available. Here are 2 french initiatives I know of :

+) http://ms.eisti.fr/sommaire.php3?id_rubrique=7
+) http://dpt-info.univ-littoral.fr/mediawiki/index.php/I2L:Accueil
 (There is also http://www.eof.eu.org/, but it is not a master degree).

There are specifically focused on Open Source / Libre software.
Of course, many other cursus contain teaching about this topic, but it's
not said to be the main topic.
> I think no one has a complete overview.
>
> Any French writing person who would like to take this one on as I think
> it is a serious question. (I only understand and speak some French, I
> have difficulties writing it.)

I will give a short answer to this person.
> I was wondering if this could be a spam mail? I never use this e-mail
> address except for private mails.
>
>From now, we all will be able to use it :-P

Cheers,

Eric

Eric COUSIN,   Associate Professor in Computer Science                   Tel.
+33 2 29 00 10 64
ENST Bretagne - Technopôle Brest Iroise                                  Fax +
33 2 29 00 12 82
CS 83818 - 29238 BREST Cedex 3, FRANCE  -
address@hidden
http://perso.enst-bretagne.fr/ericcousin/