masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] [Fwd: master open source]

From: Renzo Davoli
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] [Fwd: master open source]
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 20:13:24 +0100

In Italy there are more University Masters (60 credits, 1yr).

I am the director of the the Master in Bologna
Master in Free and Open Source software Technology.
it is a master in free software development, designed for people having
a degree in computer science, computing engineering or in other related
schools.
http://www.almaweb.unibo.it/os_home.html

There is a Master in Pisa about "management of Open Source software".
http://www.netseven.it/master/index.php?page=/master/home

Both Bologna and Pisa have run for three years.

There is also a new Master in Cremona (Polytechnic of Milano).
http://www.cremona.polimi.it/mos/

We decided to stop the master in Bologna for the Academic year 2007-2008
because we want to renew the offer.

What about the internazionalization process?
Are there other directors interested in the design of an international
master?

        renzo davoli