masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] I think free software is important and I'm very inter

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] I think free software is important and I'm very interested in this project
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 23:50:52 -0300

Hi,

I'm from Brazil and I'm a college student at a private institution.

I'm also a free software activist, but I don't plan to be a teacher.
However, I do try to think occasionally on how we could spread our
philosophy in the educational institutions.

I'm very interested in this project, perhaps we can exchange some ideas.

So what are the latest activities?

Meanwhile, when I have free time, I'll read the results of the project
so far so that I can give feedback.

Respectfully, Adonay.