mibble-users

[Mibble-users] Bug #5904

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: [Mibble-users] Bug #5904
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:26:52 +0200

Hi all!

I just received notice on bug #5904, but it didn't
contain any submitter e-mail address. As I have some
questions related to that one, I'd like to get in
touch with the author. Maybe it is someone on this
list?

http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5904&group_id=4522

Basically I'm wondering about how the Mib object is
being used in this case. My problem relates to if I
should really insert a fake value symbol into the Mib
object, or if I could keep it local to the ElementType.

Cheers,

/Per

PS. If anyone else have found some annoyance or bug in
Mibble, now would be a good time to inform me about it.
I'll try to get a new version out in a week or so,
depending on how long it takes to resolve this one.
(And don't take that as a promise...:)

--
Per Cederberg, Software Consultant
http://www.percederberg.net/software