mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] Reverse usage of mibble

From: wshang
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] Reverse usage of mibble
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:13:57 +0800

Hi, thanks for your answer.
But there is an another question,
For example , sysDescr -- 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1,
we use 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1.0 for get,getnext and  other operations. if you pass
1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1.0 to Mib.getSymbolByValue(String), you will get null . you must
pass 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1 to Mib.getSymbolByValue().
but how can I know which oid should I use?
1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1 ?
1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1.0 ?
1.3.6.1.2.1.1?

I can't simply cut the ".0" from the oid because it is not fit for the table.